KHPP Replacement Windows San Antonio
Sign up for a Free Estimate
Fill Out The Form Below and We'll Contact You ASAP
Huntington Series Windows
The Huntington Series are finely-crafted, vinyl replacement windows that can improve the beauty and energy efficiency of your home in San Antonio. Each individually-constructed window has special features that provide the ultimate in strength, durability, comfort, and trouble-free operation. The Huntington series are constructed with fusion-welded frames and sashes, internal chambers filled with insulating foam, dual-weather, sealed-reinforced vinyl interlock to prevent air and water infiltration and more, making them the perfect choice to maximize the indoor comfort of your home.
Features and Benefits:
- Powered by KHPP Glass with suspended film technology to boost thermal performance.
- R-5.3 full-frame double hung windows.
- Increased comfort with less draft in winter and reduced solar heat in the summer.
- UV protection to reduce fading.
- Helps improve home energy efficiency.
- Reduced condensation.
- Can contribute to LEED credits.
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for superior strength.
- Foam-filled, multi-chambered frame and sash for added insulation.
- Maintenance free vinyl surfaces.
- Contemporary frame for added curb appeal.
- Six-degree welded sloped sill for optimal water runoff.
- Heavy duty bug screen frame with fiberglass mesh.
- Dual weather sealed, reinforced interlock prevents air and water infiltration.
River City Exteriors - Reliable Service in San Antonio
Kingston Series Windows
KHPP vinyl series combine a super-insulating glass unit with vinyl framing systems to achieve high insulation performance across the full-frame — not just measured at the center of glass.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-Chambered Profiles: with foam filled insulation provide strength, durability, and can contribute to reduced heating and energy costs year around (depending on location, climate, and characteristics unique to your home / building type).
- Deep Receiver Head Pocket: reduces the possibility of air/water infiltration and sash bowing.
- Multi-point Fusion Welded Sashes: provide superior strength.
- High Performance Constant Force Sash Balances: provide easy dependable operation and extended life.
- Deluxe Locking systems: pull the meeting rails tightly together in the locked position reducing air infiltration. Locks are pick resistant and exceeds the load requirements for AAMA 1302.5.
- Forced Entry Resistant Tested.
- Sash to sill “overlock”: provides an air-tight and watertight sash to sill seal.
- Double Seal Meeting Rail Insulator: provides a tight seal and reduces air and water infiltration.
- High-Impact Nylon Sash Retainers: lock sashes securely into the jambs. They are heavy-duty and color matched.
- Deluxe Weather-stripping: on sashes and frames features long-life polypropylene fin barriers surrounded by polypropylene pile for superb resistance to air, water, dust and noise. (Tested to AAMA 701.92 certification).
- 1 1/4″ Dam Wall: lowers chance of water back-up on sill.
- Insect Screen: with heavy extruded aluminum frame has fiberglass screen mesh with memory.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Decorative grids lend an added measure of style and dimension to your windows.
All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning. Select a grid profile and pattern to achieve your ideal finished look. Designer grids are also available for design flexibility.
KHPP vinyl windows and patio doors are made from the highest quality of vinyl and offer the benefit of thermal performance, beauty and minimal maintenance. Perfect for the San Antonio climate.
Corrosion resistance: vinyl is much better at resisting corrosive air than aluminum, making a better option for humid applications such as in San Antonio and New Braunfels summers.
Minimal Maintenance: KHPP vinyl products require virtually no maintenance, they resist mold, rust and flaking, and only the occasion wipe down will keep them looking like new for years.
Beauty for years: unlike aluminum frames, KHPP vinyl products will never pit, flake or corrode, and because vinyl durable frames are already colored and finished there is no need to sand, paint or touch them up.
Superior corner joints: all KHPP vinyl windows and patio doors use are designed with heavy duty vinyl with all corner joints physically fused together for extraordinary strength.
Here at River City Exteriors, we think you should have a good idea of how much your roofing job will cost before you get it done. That is why we are dedicated to giving our customers a free consultation of the work that we need to get done before we show up with all the equipment. We will send one of our certified inspectors who will give you a fair estimate of what the job will cost. Then, you can decide whether or not you will use our services over other roofing companies.